Stanley Cup Awarded, Blue Jays Eliminated, Mahomes Versus Jackson

 I have a few items I want to write about on what happened this past week.

As a result, I've decided to include all the items in this entry.

I Was Wrong

A few months ago, I wrote an opinion piece about the NHL's plan to finish the season being a joke.

I was absolutely wrong.

Earlier this week, the Tampa Bay Lightning won their second Stanley Cup title.

I watched quite a bit of the playoffs.

It was exciting hockey.

2020 Stanley Cup Champions.


Goodbye Blue Jays

The Toronto Biue Jay's season is over.

The Tampa Bay Rays eliminated the Jays yesterday.

As a fan, I'm not too disappointed.

In the 60 game season, the Jays played really good baseball and won enough games to get into the playoffs.

It's hard to complain about that.


Mahomes Versus Jackson

Patrick Mahomes

This week on First Take, there was a debate on whether Kansas City Chief's quarterback, Patrick Mahomes is always going to overshadow Baltimore Ravens QB., Lamar Jackson.

After what I saw on Monday Night Football, I say yes.

As of now, Mahomes is the better quarterback. 



No comments:

Post a Comment